Social Icons

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Audiobook listeners have their say..

"A romance that will melt your heart."

A nice sweet, sexy story. I loved the bond between the characters and watching the relationships grow. The narration was well done too. Sydney's writing was lyrical. After reading this I would like to visit Seoul and find my own Wen."
 ------

What made the experience of listening to My Heart In Seoul Boxed Set the most enjoyable?


"I read the book when it first came out and was happy when I found the audio-book. The author has such a way with words that puts the reader right in the story. The narrator did a good job too."


What about Elizabeth Redmond’s performance did you like?


"Redmond's Korean dialect was spot on. loved it. A nice little romance packed with romance and sensuality. Hope Ms. Arrison will do a book three featuring these characters. Loved it!"